We are a small shop based in Crystal Palace stocking locally produced eco friendly products for household use. We also place a large focus on natural healing and work hard on bringing in natural hand made products for healing purposes.
We don’t follow the news or know many stats but we do what we feel has a positive impact on our eco system, our environment and our local community.
How we choose our products:
- Locally produced – if not in South London, Greater London, if not in London, England and then we try to stop where the land meets the sea, unless we really can’t find what we need on this Island.
- Environmental consciousness – we like to find companies who think about how their product plays a role in the Eco system, and lean towards minimal environmental damage.
- Packaging – Is it biodegradable, recyclable and can it be reused? We don’t want packaging that damages our environment.
- Company size – We try not to buy from any companies who have more than 30 employees. We are a team of only three (officially) and we want to support small business the same way we wish to be supported. We feel that (generally) when a company gets too big, the human touch begins to get lost, communication breaks down and people forget to love what they do.
- Trust – We have personal relationships with most of our suppliers because it makes us feel closer to the products, it gives us knowledge of how and where the products are made and we trust the minds which produce what we stock.
- Cruelty free – Makers of products have a cruelty free process not involving the harm of any living creature.
- Vegan – We don’t stock anything which contains any animals
Wednesdays 2pm – 7pm
Thursdays 1pm – 6pm
Saturdays 10am – 4pm
Sundays 11am – 4pm